The Summer Program consists of courses starting in late May/early June to July from a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 6 weeks.
Summer Sessions are the optimum choice and solution for both undergraduate students, who want to study abroad and earn academic credit, as well as for independent students seeking a meaningful educational experience or professional development.
The summer months are also the best period of the year to enjoy the cultural, artistic and sport life in both Florence and Italy.
- Italian Language is optional.
- All courses are in English, except Italian Language courses.
- Courses are designed to usually involve 45 contact hours per session.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Upon course completion, students receive an academic record.
- The standard course load is 3-7 credits per session.
- The standard Summer Program usually lasts 6-7 weeks.
- Non-credit offerings are available in combination with the courses.